1306 N. Nursery Rd, Irving, TX 75061
West Wind Apartments, at the southern end of Irving, Texas, is in proximity to numerous casual and convenient dining, grocery, and retail options. Nearby parks, the Irving Arts Center, and the Las Colinas district offer a variety of diversions and entertainment. Access points beyond, via Airport Freeway and Walton Walker Blvd.
Individual 1- and 2-bedroom units come with a range of amenities, from frost-free refrigerators, dishwashers, and garbage disposals; to walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and patios or balconies. The West Wind Apartments complex includes a community pool and laundry facility.
Emergency maintenance is available around-the-clock. We respond to maintenance and repair requests as quickly as possible, and we’re available to address any other issues or concerns our tenants have.
- Application Fee: $85 (Administration Fee included)
Pet Policy: Dog & Cat Friendly
- Pet Rent: $25/pet/month (2 pet max)
- Pet Security Deposit: $300 per pet (refundable)
- Cats and small dogs under 30lbs allowed, breed restrictions apply
- Residents pay: Pest Control, Trash, Electric, and Water